The Perfect 5-Minute Makeup Routine

Snoozed your alarm a little too much ? Always in a rush? No time to get all dressed up but you don't wanna look like a zombie going out?We’ve got you covered! Here is a quick, natural and simple way to do your make up in FIVE MINUTES!That's right, FIVE MINUTES to look like you got your life together although you sleep more than you should :P  

So let's get to the simple steps for you to look stunning in five minutes:

These are the products that I used

   

1) Concealer

Conceal and cover! We all want to cover certain imperfections, from stubborn under-eye circles to breakouts or dark spots and blemishes, to give your skin that flawless look. I'm using NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade Medium 1.5 Macadamia




2) BB Cushion Foundation

Using a BB cushion is the most effective for me whenever I'm in a rush because unlike foundation that takes forever to blend, BB cushion is super convenient and I can also carry it around for touch-ups throughout the day. In this tutorial, I'm using LANEIGE BB Cushion in 21C Cool Beige.



3) Full Brows

Whenever I'm in a rush I would just outline my brows and fill them in before brushing with a spoolie to even them out. My simple advice is, when you're in a rush, don't over do it. Just keep it simple but filled up and full. My personal favorites are Precisely, My Brow Pencil by Benefit or Goof Proof Brow Pencil by Benefit both in the shade number 5.



4) Bright Eyes
When in a rush, it's best to not use more than 2 eyeshadow colors. I just used 1 brown eyeshadow and blended it in with darker shade in the center and lighter shade on the crease. Just like your brows,don't overdo your eyeshadow. For this you can use any shades of shimmery champagne, peach, brown or taupe cream eyeshadow. I used Too Faced Sweet Peach palette in either the shade Puree or Summer Yum. 



5) Blush away!
One thing that makes you look fresh is having those rosy but realistic-looking cheeks. So of course, use the right amount of blusher and don't overdo it. You may also apply a bit of highlighter on your cheekbones, nose and cupid's bow if time permits. For blusher I use Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in the shade 
Unstoppable.




6) Lengthy Lashes


You may curl your lashes before applying mascara but that is totally optional.Applying on your mascara will help make your eyes look wider and more awake. I used the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara


7) Perfect Lips
To complete the whole look you can apply any lip color of your preference. If you have dry lips like me you can try using lip balm, lip tint or lip oil. When time is tight,I usually use either LancĂ´me Juicy Shaker 166 Walk the lime or Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in the shade Hitch Hike.










 









You can used any product that you prefer and best suits your skin. For a better understanding check out the video below!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Simple Hijab Styles you’re Dying to Know! (HijabiStar Wannabe)